Under 19 USC 2501 Trade Agreements Act agencies may only acquire US-made or designated country end products or U.S or designated country services. Products/Services offered under the Multiple Award Schedule Program that are end products/services of countries other than the United States or identified designated countries will not be considered for award.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program