This week’s opening article comes to us from MeriTalk. GSA announced on Thursday that cloud.gov, a service developed by GSA’s 18F that enables Federal agencies to host and update websites and Web applications, had obtained a Provisional Authority to Operate from the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?