The Gormley Group Tip of the Week – Invoicing Requirements under GSA Schedules: Contractors with GSA Schedule Contracts may have to make a few adjustments to their commercial invoicing practices to ensure that they are paid on a timely basis. The GSA Schedule Contracts have invoicing requirements with specific key data elements that must be listed within the invoice. Please contact the Gormley Group, leading experts in the GSA and VA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program if you have any questions on this requirement and any other.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program