The Gormley Group Tip of the Week – Invoicing Requirements under GSA Schedules: Contractors with GSA Schedule Contracts may have to make a few adjustments to their commercial invoicing practices to ensure that they are paid on a timely basis. The GSA Schedule Contracts have invoicing requirements with specific key data elements that must be listed within the invoice. Please contact the Gormley Group, leading experts in the GSA and VA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program if you have any questions on this requirement and any other.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?