On Friday, November 17, 2017 The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) began refreshing all GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitations to remove clauses and provisions related to implementation of Executive Order (E.O.) 13673, Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces. The first schedules to be refreshed were IT Schedule 70 Information Technology and 00CORP Professional Service Schedule. Mass Modifications have already been sent to contractors under these schedules. If you have any questions about the “Significant Changes” in these Mass Mods, please contact the Gormley Group, the most experienced GSA Schedule Consulting practice.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program