Early last week on Interact, the General Services Administration (GSA) announced an upcoming mass modification to implement changes to the Global Supply ordering process. Global Supply will no longer be accepting fax transmission of orders. Instead the Order Management Services will only be accepting orders from either Electronic Data Interchange or the Vendor Portal, and faxes will be phased out by April 16, 2018. If you need any additional information about Global Supply, please contact your Gormley Group Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program