Early last week on Interact, the General Services Administration (GSA) announced an upcoming mass modification to implement changes to the Global Supply ordering process. Global Supply will no longer be accepting fax transmission of orders. Instead the Order Management Services will only be accepting orders from either Electronic Data Interchange or the Vendor Portal, and faxes will be phased out by April 16, 2018. If you need any additional information about Global Supply, please contact your Gormley Group Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?