GSA is updating its Cloud SIN to include professional services – In a request for information released Monday, GSA officials is proposing changes to Cloud SIN 132-40 to include IT professional services for cloud migration and adoption, as well as re-designating the SIN’s name to reflect “Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services.” SINs are specialized subcategories under GSA acquisition schedules that make it easier for buyers and sellers to navigate the often broad contracts. If you have any questions, please contact The Gormley Group, the foremost GSA Consulting Company.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program