GSA is updating its Cloud SIN to include professional services – In a request for information released Monday, GSA officials is proposing changes to Cloud SIN 132-40 to include IT professional services for cloud migration and adoption, as well as re-designating the SIN’s name to reflect “Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services.” SINs are specialized subcategories under GSA acquisition schedules that make it easier for buyers and sellers to navigate the often broad contracts. If you have any questions, please contact The Gormley Group, the foremost GSA Consulting Company.
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?
- Tuesday Insight – December 21, 2021: Biden’s OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Rule for 84 million Workers is Back after Court Lifts Stay
- Upcoming GSA Solicitation Refresh 9 – Updates to Cloud SIN