Digital Certificate Requirements for new IFF Reporting System – All GSA Contractors that currently complete their GSA Sales Reports and pay their Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) through the 72A on-line sales portal will be migrated in 2019 to the FAS sales reporting system, which is currently only used by contractors subject to Transactional Data Reporting (TDR). If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact your Gormley Group GSA Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?