Notify your ACO with POC/Administrator Updates – Following your Procurement Contracting Officer’s (PCO) approval of a POC/Administrator update in eMod, you should remember to notify your Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) of the change via email. The purpose is to ensure consistency in the records of both your PCO and ACO. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact The Gormley Group, GSA Schedule Consultants.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program