Notify your ACO with POC/Administrator Updates – Following your Procurement Contracting Officer’s (PCO) approval of a POC/Administrator update in eMod, you should remember to notify your Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) of the change via email. The purpose is to ensure consistency in the records of both your PCO and ACO. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact The Gormley Group, GSA Schedule Consultants.
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?
- Tuesday Insight – December 21, 2021: Biden’s OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Rule for 84 million Workers is Back after Court Lifts Stay
- Upcoming GSA Solicitation Refresh 9 – Updates to Cloud SIN