Government’s reputation as prompt bill payer among shutdown’s casualties – Whatever one might say about the complexity of the federal procurement system, it has at least one thing going for it: Once a contractor has navigated the vagaries of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and won an award, the government is extremely good at paying its bills on time.
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?
- Tuesday Insight – December 21, 2021: Biden’s OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Rule for 84 million Workers is Back after Court Lifts Stay
- Upcoming GSA Solicitation Refresh 9 – Updates to Cloud SIN