WDOL.gov Officially Decommissions on June 13 – The federal website Wage Determinations OnLine.gov (WDOL.gov) will decommission on June 13, 2019. That makes three down and seven to go in our effort to combine 10, independent websites into one, streamlined system. If you have any questions about GSA’s new streamlined system please contact your Gormley Group GSA Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?