Closeout Sales Reporting and Sales Adjustments on Expired/Terminated Contracts – As of August 5, 2019, GSA has successfully migrated over all historical data on expired and terminated contracts under the MAS program. The historical contract data previously stored in the legacy 72A system now resides in the FAS Sales Reporting Portal (SRP). If you have any questions about the Close out process please contact The Gormley Group.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?