Helpful Hints for the new Contract Opportunities Function in beta.SAM.gov: How to Track Opportunities – beta.SAM.org is now the authoritative source for contract opportunities. FBO.gov (Federal Business Opportunities) has retired, and its key functionalities have been transitioned into beta.SAM.gov. All the things you used to do in FBO.gov can now be done in beta.SAM.gov. Just go to “Contract Opportunities” or contact The Gornley Group domain experts with the GSA Multiple Award Schedule Program.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program