Federal Contract Award Data from FPDS Will Be on SAM Before Spring – The General Services Administration is readying for the next major transition to its centralized federal contracting site: moving the reporting function of the contract awards database, the Federal Procurement Data System, or FPDS. More information can be found on a transition fact sheet provided by GSA.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program