Implementation of TAA has been a hot topic among GSA schedule contractors in recent years. A number of contractors have settled highly publicized False Claims Act actions. The settlements were based upon allegations that the companies misrepresented the country of origin (COO) of products delivered under the contract. All indications are that TAA compliance will continue to be a priority at GSA. This whitepaper provides information to help Schedule contractors understand their TAA obligations.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?