Implementation of TAA has been a hot topic among GSA schedule contractors in recent years. A number of contractors have settled highly publicized False Claims Act actions. The settlements were based upon allegations that the companies misrepresented the country of origin (COO) of products delivered under the contract. All indications are that TAA compliance will continue to be a priority at GSA. This whitepaper provides information to help Schedule contractors understand their TAA obligations.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program