The U.S. Government is the largest consumer in the country, spending approximately $650 Billion each fiscal year on contracts. The government can be a reliable source of business in nearly any type of economy. The catch? It’s a highly complex market. Doing business with the government requires an understanding of the rules and regulations, and a good amount of logistical know-how.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?