The U.S. Government is the largest consumer in the country, spending approximately $650 Billion each fiscal year on contracts. The government can be a reliable source of business in nearly any type of economy. The catch? It’s a highly complex market. Doing business with the government requires an understanding of the rules and regulations, and a good amount of logistical know-how.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program