Understanding your GSA Customer needs is key to your success in the Government Marketplace – Receiving a GSA Schedule contract is an important step towards making government sales, but it does not guarantee success. When government customers look to make purchases, numerous contractors will offer to meet their needs. Market research is essential to any successful marketing plan. If you have any questions about Marketing through your GSA Schedule, please contact The Gormley Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?