Understanding your GSA Customer needs is key to your success in the Government Marketplace – Receiving a GSA Schedule contract is an important step towards making government sales, but it does not guarantee success. When government customers look to make purchases, numerous contractors will offer to meet their needs. Market research is essential to any successful marketing plan. If you have any questions about Marketing through your GSA Schedule, please contact The Gormley Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program