GSA Steps Forward to Modernize Electronic Rulemaking – GSA’s eRulemaking program is modernizing Regulations.gov, the source for information on the development of federal regulations and other related documents issued by the U.S. government. On Regulations.gov, you can find, read, and comment on regulatory issues that are important to you. The Regulations.gov beta version is a re-envisioning of the site, with enhanced search capabilities, a simplified commenting process, and a brand new design to improve user experience in public commenting.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program