The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is planning to issue GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 7 and an associated mass modification (mass mod) to all existing contracts in August, 2021. Outlined below are the upcoming changes associated with Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 7 and the mass mod:
A: Changes Applicable to Overall MAS Solicitation:
- Revise the format of the Available Offerings Attachment to the MAS Solicitation.
- Various changes to the Price Proposal Template.
- Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-06 and GSAR Change 132.
B: Changes Applicable to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
1. Human Capital Category (D):
- Background Investigation Subcategory (D01): Revise SIN 561611 – HR Support: Pre Employment Background Investigations.
2. Information Technology Category (F):
- Removing Non-TDR/TDR IT Offer and Modification Requirements Supplemental Price Proposal Templates for IT Category from Available Offerings and Requirements.
3. Professional Services Category (H):
- Environmental Services Subcategory (H02): Revise SIN 562112 – Hazardous Waste Disposal Services.
- Financial Services Subcategory (H03): Add new SIN 524292INS – Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds.
- Technical and Engineering Services (Non-IT) Subcategory (H09): Add new SIN 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (Non-IT).
4. Security and Protection (J):
- Removing SIN 561612 Protective Service Occupations Supplemental Price Proposal Templates from Available Offerings and Requirements.
5. Transportation and Logistics Category (K):
- Transportation of Things Subcategory (K05): Revise requirements for SIN 532111- Automotive equipment rental and leasing, Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program (RSVP)