SA thanks industry stakeholders who responded to the RFI on the MAS Offer Submission Process which closed on June 30, 2022. GSA received a total of 89 completed responses from current Schedule holders, most of which were small businesses. Your thoughts and ideas directly support our effort to create a new supplier portal that will replace eOffer, making it easier for qualified suppliers to submit offers to get on MAS.
Overall, the three main takeaways from the RFI feedback are:
- The RFI has highlighted both strengths and weaknesses of the current offer submission process that our team will address to bring clarity to the system implementation.
- Industry supports the plans to improve the offer submission process.
- Industry supports mandatory acceptance of MAS solicitation refreshes for offers in progress.
The Offer Submission Paths results show that:
- 77% of participants currently feel the offer submission paths are clear.
- 97% agree with having separate offer submission paths for standard offers, streamlined offers, and startup springboard offers.
- 95% agree with having separate offer paths for Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) and Non-TDR contracts.
- 90% agree with having a separate path for Joint Ventures (JV) to address specific JV requirements.
- 90% agree that the offer submission paths will result in more accurate and complete offer submissions.
Industry’s feedback on the Offer Submission Steps show that:
- 76% said the steps were clear and about 78% said they agreed with the steps.
- Nearly 98% said they agreed with having offer submission requirements identified by item type, e.g. products only, services only, and both products and services.
- 92% agree the steps are aligned with the provision SCP-FSS-001 Instructions Applicable to all Offerors and other MAS requirements.
- About 90% said they believe that the offer submission steps will result in more accurate and complete offer submissions.
- 85% said they agree with the approach to combine requirements of the CSP-1 and I-FSS-972 Preparation of Offer (Multiple Award Schedule) into the Special Item Number (SIN) selection module in the “to be” state for non-TDR offers.
- 97% agree with requiring all offers in progress to accept the most current refresh prior to offer submission and contract award.