The Gormley Group will offer OASIS+ Proposal Preparation Support for both existing and new clients when the final RFP is released by GSA in Government Fiscal Q2 2023. The OASIS+ first draft solicitation was released on November 15th and is available here: https://sam.gov/opp/56a54751ead248e6b4800773f49ff944/view. TGG has continuously followed the GSA development of the RFP from the beginning, has reviewed the first draft RFP’s documentation, and is monitoring the release of the second draft RFP (which will incorporate feedback from the first draft RFP and will be released in Q2 FY23 followed by a second comment period).
Below is the expected GSA milestones for final RFP to drop as well as other pertinent dates, such as the end of both the current OASIS unrestricted, small business, and 8(a) ordering periods:
OASIS+ will replace GSA’s current OASIS contract which had its first awards in 2015. Along with the Unrestricted category, GSA is aiming to expand the number small business opportunities by awarding set-aside positions for specific socioeconomic categories: Total Small Business, 8(a) Small Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB). GSA has said it is not placing a limit on the number of final awards under the new vehicle. GSA will use a self-scoring methodology in the evaluation process as has been used with other recent large GSA GWAC contracts. Offerors must pass a defined scoring threshold to be considered for an award and meet the technical requirements, please note, the OASIS+ Master Contract does not establish pricing for any supply or service as contract winners will negotiate the price at the task order level.
The OASIS+ Master Contract will include eight (8) Domains, with future domains to be introduced at GSA’s discretion:
1. Management and Advisory Domain
2. Technical and Engineering Domain
3. Research and Development
4. Intelligence Services Domain
5. Enterprise Solutions Domain (OASIS+ Unrestricted ONLY)
6. Environmental Domain
7. Facilities Domain
8. Logistics Domain
- The One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)+ Multi-Agency Contract (MAC) is a Government-wide, multiple award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisition program for services.
- OASIS+ will consist of six (6) separate and distinct MA-IDIQ contracts designated under five (5) small business set-aside programs and an additional IDIQ that will be awarded on an unrestricted basis.
- OASIS+ will have a 10-year consecutive period of performance.
- OASIS+ allows for all contract types, to include Cost-Reimbursement Contracts
- Evaluation Criteria is intended to be less restrictive for small businesses than the original OASIS. However, for companies that fall under more than one small business set-aside designation these contractors must submit for each small business set-aside designation individually.
- Unlike its predecessor contract OASIS, OASIS+ will not have a total-dollar ceiling (the limit of spending for all task orders on the contract) in place.
If your organization is interested, contact your TGG consultant or call us at 202-833-1120 or via email at email@example.com.