GSA began releasing Solicitation Refresh 15 as Mass Modification #A853 to all GSA Schedule holders on Thursday, January 19th, 2023. The Mass Modification is a mandatory modification that must be accepted by all GSA Schedule holders. The email from GSA was titled Modification to Schedule MAS Refresh 15 (you company’s specific contract number) (A853), within the email is the link to the GSA Mass Modification system to accept the changes.
Below are the most pertinent changes to the solicitation:
- The Business Rules document for OS4 (credit card language was updated)
- Three new documents were published that provided additional information on the HACS SIN. The one of most interest is a new document on the evaluation process for the addition of this SIN.. Note these were not submission templates that were updated.
- Three (3) of the templates were updated for SIN 518210FM – Financial Management Quality Service Management Office (FM QSMO) Core Financial Management (FM) Solutions and IT Professional Service.
The following three general solicitation templates were also updated:
- Letter of Supply Template
- PPT spreadsheet for products
- PPT spreadsheet for services
- The PPT spreadsheet in the Professional Services Category for language translation services has been updated.
- Note there were no changes made to SCLS Wage Determinations at this time