The General Services Administration released advanced notice for the issuance of Multiple Award Schedule Refresh 17 along with the accompanying mass modification to all existing contracts. Refresh 17 will be released in July and will implement the following changes;
- Implement various changes to SCP-FSS-001, Instructions Applicable to All Offerors
- Clarifies how Joint Venture (JV) requirements apply to current JV entities by extending Refresh 16’s JV requirements to MAS JVs awarded prior to Refresh 16.
- Implement GSA/SBA 8(a) Partnership Agreement on MAS
- Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2023-04 and GSAR Change 166
- Clarifies sustainability requirements and reference the GSA Green Procurement Compilation
- Removal of Highly Competitive Language
Changes to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
- Facilities Maintenance and Repair (B01): Revisions to SIN 561210FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management
Industrial Products (E):
- Hardware and Tools (E04): Revision to SIN 332510C – Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, Industrial or General Supply Store, or Industrial Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Distributor – Catalog
Professional Services (H):
- Business Administration Services (H01): Add a new subgroup, Program Evaluation Services, under SIN 541611 Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
Transportation and Logistics Services (K):
- Package Delivery (K03): Revision to required Template for SINs 492110 & 492110SB Local Courier/Messenger Delivery Services
- Transportation of Things (K05): Revision to required Templates for SIN 485 – Ground Transportation and SIN 532111 – Automotive Equipment Rental and Leasing – Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program (RSVP)
- Employee Relocation (L01): Revision to required Template for SIN 531 Employee Relocation
- Lodging (L02): Revision to required Template for SIN 531110 Long Term Lodging
GSA invites you to attend a GSA FAS public webinar on Wednesday, June 28, about the upcoming changes to MAS Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 and the mass mod. This webinar will be in a listen-only format, but participants will be able to ask questions via chat.
Webinar Attendance Information: MAS Refresh 17 and Upcoming Mass Modification
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Time: 1 – 2 p.m. EST
Join GSA via this Zoom link or see the attached Webinar Attendance Information document for more options to attend.