On August 15, 2023, GSA’s Office of Professional Services and Human Capital (PSHC) issued Amendment 0002 for all six OASIS+ Request for Proposals (RFPs), released the first round of responses to industry questions, and made updates to the OASIS+ Submission Portal (OSP/Symphony).
This amendment reflects several changes to the RFP as identified in the SF30 Continuation Sheets for each RFP. A summary of changes are outlined below:
- Revised and clarified Section K and Section L submission instructions for representations and certifications.
- Revised requirements for offerors claiming experience as a member of a joint venture.
- Made significant organizational changes to clarify “Qualifying Project – Relevance” criteria.
- Revised and clarified Past Performance language in Section L and M.
- Added clarifying changes and minor revisions to Cost/Price, and the associated Cost/Price attachments.
- Revised multiple attachments based on industry feedback. Instructions have been clarified in many of these attachments to help industry understand their intended usage. Formatting has also been fixed in some of these attachments.
Please see SF30 Continuation Sheet and RFP conformed copies in SAM.gov for all changes made as a result of Amendment 0002.
The first round of responses to questions submitted by industry regarding the OASIS+ RFPs have been released. The initial focus is FAQs. The remaining responses to questions will be released in subsequent amendments by the end of August via SAM.gov and Interact. We do not expect any substantial changes to the acquisition strategy.
The OSP pricing submission functionality for uploading and populating pricing files and the OSP-generated version of the Project Verification Form will be available no later than Friday, August 18, 2023. In addition to these critical functions, we are making more enhancements and plan to release them no later than Monday, August 28, 2023.
Next Steps: We plan to release future amendment(s) addressing the following content:
- Attachment J.P-8 Direct Labor Hourly Rate Ranges
- Remaining Q&A responses
- OSP/Symphony enhancements, including proposal submission capabilities.
This program update has been posted within each of the six OASIS+ RFPs on SAM.gov. To view the OASIS+ solicitations and amendments on SAM.gov, click on the links below: