On September 14, 2023, GSA’s Office of Professional Services and Human Capital Categories (PSHC) released Amendment 0004 for all six OASIS+ Request for Proposals (RFPs) on SAM.gov.
This amendment reflects the following clarifying instructions for all six RFPs:
- Revises language in Section L.5.1.7 and L.184.108.40.206 to clarify verification documentation requirements on claiming relevant experience from a joint venture other than the offering entity (if applicable).
- Revises Section M.6.6 to clarify the Offeror can use CPARS, Attachment J.P-6, or a form in a format of the offeror’s own choosing which addresses all of the evaluation areas outlined in Attachment J.P-6 in accordance with Sections L.5.6.1 and L.5.6.2.
- Updates multiple Section I clauses with most recent versions (September 2023)
- Adds clarifying instructions to Attachment J.P-3.
- NOTE: A revised J.P-3 form has been uploaded to Sam.gov, but the form will not be changed in the OASIS+ Submission Portal (OSP). All previous versions of the J.P-3 will be accepted.
OASIS+ Unrestricted Solicitation Only
- Clarifies in Section M.6.6.3 that a past performance assessment will be used for rating of SB Utilization. Acceptable forms of past performance assessments are detailed in Sections L.5.6.1 and L.5.6.2.
To view the OASIS+ updated solicitations and amendments on SAM.gov, click on the links below:
- Total Small Business (SB)
- SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Business 8(a)
- SBA-Certified HUBZone Small Business (HZ)
- SBA-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- SBA-Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Unrestricted (UR)
Updated Questions and Answers can be found here.