The Program Update is to notify industry that the OASIS+ Submission Portal (OSP) updates outlined in Amendment 0005 for all six OASIS+ Requests for Proposals (RFPs) have been completed.
The following OSP/Symphony functionality updates have been made:
- Added a field to allow an Offeror to input the period of performance for Single Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contracts, Blanket Purchase Agreements, or Basic Ordering Agreements for the purpose of validating whether a Collection of Task Orders was completed within five years before June 15, 2023. This update aligns the OSP functionality with the RFP at Section L.5.2.1.
- Corrected error messages regarding RFP Section L.5.8 submissions for populated and unpopulated joint ventures.
- Added a message to SB Utilization under the Unrestricted RFPs, indicating a CPARS is no longer the sole rating for SB Utilization. Offerors may use any of the acceptable past performance assessment ratings in lieu of CPARS. This change was previously reflected in Amendment 0004 and aligns with RFP Section M.6.6.
- Offerors who submitted proposals prior to the release of Amendment 0005, issued on September 21, are not required to re-submit.
- Prospective offerors should continue building and submitting their proposals.
- The proposals for all six OASIS+ RFPs are due no later than 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on October 20, 2023. The system will close down promptly at 4PM ET on October 20, 2023, and no late proposals will be accepted.
To view the OASIS+ solicitations and this OSP/Symphony update on SAM.gov, click on the links below:
- Total Small Business (SB)
- SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Business 8(a)
- SBA-Certified HUBZone Small Business (HZ)
- SBA-Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- SBA-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Unrestricted (UR)