Mary Davie, Assistant Commissioner for Office of Information Technology Category (ITC) in GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), recently posted a blog about a recent meeting with “more than 50 representatives from the top IT services companies and talked about the good and the bad in federal acquisition.” To learn more about GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Program and what it could mean for your company, contact The Gormley Group on 202.833.1120.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult