GSA to offer new way to buy satellite tech – The agency issued plans to expand its IT Schedule 70 with a new Special Item Number exclusively devoted to Earth Observation Solutions. The new SIN, designated 132-41, is projected to launch in early summer. For more information about this new SIN and what it could mean to you, please contact your TGG GSA Schedule Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult