What are Mass Modifications ? A Mass Modification is an administrative process to refresh the GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) solicitations with current Federal Acquisition Regulations to ensure that all GSA MAS contract holders have the same standard terms and conditions incorporated into their individual contracts. If you have any questions about Mass Modifications and what they could mean for your GSA Schedule Contract please contact your TGG Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?