What are Mass Modifications ? A Mass Modification is an administrative process to refresh the GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) solicitations with current Federal Acquisition Regulations to ensure that all GSA MAS contract holders have the same standard terms and conditions incorporated into their individual contracts. If you have any questions about Mass Modifications and what they could mean for your GSA Schedule Contract please contact your TGG Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program