Can your Business be Missing Out on Potential Sales? Every GSA Contractor should periodically review their primary contract data listed on GSA Advantage/eLibrary and in their posted GSA Pricelist. It is important, especially in the last quarter of a government fiscal year, to ensure that the primary point of contact, as well as the phone and email associated with this contact, is kept up to date. Oftentimes, potential government customers will use this contact information in order to send out RFPs/RFQs, and if the information is not up-to-date, then contractor could be missing out on potential sales opportunities. Contact your TGG Consultant, and he or she can submit an Administrative Modification to change the contact details in the GSA system, followed by updates to GSA eLibrary.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program