GSA Publishes Plan for Identity Protection SIN – the General Services Administration’s (GSA) Office of Professional Services and Human Capital Categories (PSHC) announced that it is redefining Special Item Number (SIN) 520-20 as its official Data Breach Response and Identity Protection Services (IPS) SIN on the Professional Services Schedule. If you have any questions about this or your GSA Schedule contract please contact your TGG Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program