Trump’s GSA Nominee Wins Bipartisan Praise – President Trump’s nominee to head the General Services Administration encountered a relative lovefest during her Senate confirmation hearing on Wednesday, with senators of both parties applauding her 20-year background in federal procurement that includes time at GSA itself. If you have any questions about GSA’s Multiple Award Schedule Program please contact The Gormley Group, the nations leading GSA and VA Schedule consultants.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?