Access to GSA’s eBuy Bid Portal – The Gormley Group, GSA and VA Schedule Consultants, would like to highlight two of the administrative responsibilities of GSA contractors necessary to maintain consistent access to the eBuy bid portal. First, the Federal Government recently changed the time limit between updates to a contractor’s System for Award Management (SAM) record. Instead, of 12 months between updates, the Government now requires updates every six months. To read further about contractor responsibilities within the Schedules Program down load our newsletter or contact The Gormley Group on 202.833.1120.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult