GSA Implements New Procurement ID standard October 1, 2017 – On October 1, 2017 GSA began using the Procurement Instrument Identification (PIID) numbering system. The PIID only is for new contracting actions after the effective date. This move is the result of a FAR Council proposed rule issued on June 2013 as part of its effort to implement the Government Accountability and Transparency (GAT) Board’s recommendations from December 2011. Please contact The Gormley Group if you need further information about this new PIID numbering system.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program