GSA Implements New Procurement ID standard October 1, 2017 – On October 1, 2017 GSA began using the Procurement Instrument Identification (PIID) numbering system. The PIID only is for new contracting actions after the effective date. This move is the result of a FAR Council proposed rule issued on June 2013 as part of its effort to implement the Government Accountability and Transparency (GAT) Board’s recommendations from December 2011. Please contact The Gormley Group if you need further information about this new PIID numbering system.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?