GSA says rule change will simplify Schedule buys, reduce proliferation of multiple-award contracts – A change to the General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation (GSAR), published last month, lets agencies buy what are known as “order level materials” (OLMs) via the schedules themselves. Previously, officials said, acquisition often had to undertake two contracting actions if they wanted to buy ancillary services from the schedules.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult