GSA’s Acquisition Gateway Exceeds Goals – The General Services Administration (GSA) posted a blog announcing that the Acquisition Gateway has achieved its Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 performance goal for increasing the number of Federal users seven months ahead of schedule. To learn more about the Acquisition Gateway, contact The Gormley Group, the foremost GSA Schedule Consulting Company.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult