Upcoming Refresh/Mass Mod to Implement Order-Level Materials (OLMs) on Select Schedules – The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) recently issued a final General Services Acquisition Regulation (GSAR) rule to incorporate Order-Level Materials (OLMs) into the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?