Upcoming Refresh/Mass Mod to Implement Order-Level Materials (OLMs) on Select Schedules – The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) recently issued a final General Services Acquisition Regulation (GSAR) rule to incorporate Order-Level Materials (OLMs) into the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program