GSA Announces Refresh to Incorporate CSA Final Rule – On Thursday, April 19, the General Services Administration (GSA) posted a notice on GSA Interact announcing its plans to refresh all GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitations to incorporate its February 2018 final rule, titled, Unenforceable Commercial Supplier Agreement (CSA) Terms. The refresh is anticipated to occur in either June or July 2018.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult