CSA and OLM Solicitation Refreshes – The General Services Administration (GSA) has issued a Schedule-wide refresh to incorporate the Commercial Supplier Agreement (CSA) final rule. As previously announced, GSA is expected to implement its roll-out of the Order Level Materials (OLM) final rule within the next week. If you have any questions about these Refreshes or how they impact your GSA Schedule Contract, please contact your Gormley Group GSA Schedule Consultants.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult