GSA schedules reform could reduce contracts for suppliers, acquisition chief says – While the General Services Administration moves ahead with its plans to create e-commerce portals for agencies to buy goods and services from, it’s also progressing on a plan to reform its multiple award contracts, better known as schedules. To find out more, contact The Gormley Group, the foremost GSA Schedule Consulting Team.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult