Designated Country Codes for Country of Origin (COO) Many contractors are still using the old GSA List of abbreviations for Designated Country Codes. For an example, some contractors are listing the United Kingdom as UK when the correct abbreviation is GB. If you have any questions about Country of Origin, what it is and what impact it may have on your GSA Schedule Contract, please dont hesitate to contact your GSA Schedule Consultant at The Gormley Group.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program