Designated Country Codes for Country of Origin (COO) Many contractors are still using the old GSA List of abbreviations for Designated Country Codes. For an example, some contractors are listing the United Kingdom as UK when the correct abbreviation is GB. If you have any questions about Country of Origin, what it is and what impact it may have on your GSA Schedule Contract, please dont hesitate to contact your GSA Schedule Consultant at The Gormley Group.
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?
- Tuesday Insight – December 21, 2021: Biden’s OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Rule for 84 million Workers is Back after Court Lifts Stay
- Upcoming GSA Solicitation Refresh 9 – Updates to Cloud SIN