Digital Certificates for GSA Schedule Contracts – The General Services Administration (GSA) has announced that The ACES program is going away. ACES certificates will no longer be offered by IdenTrust after July 12, 2018. However, anyone with the ACES certs will be able to use those certificates until they expire. Once they expire you will be required to get a new ECA certificate. Contact your Gormley Group GSA Schedule Consultant if you are unsure how this new certificate can impact the management of your GSA Schedule.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult