Yes, Contract Spending Really Does Increase a Lot in September, USASpending Says – We’re halfway through the government’s fourth quarter, and experienced contractors know what that means–lots of awards on the horizon. According to a fascinating new analysis from USASpending.gov, the fourth quarter spike in contract awards is quite real, and quite significant: the value of average weekly contract spending in the final week of the fiscal year is more than double that of the next-highest weekly average.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult