Federal, state and local agencies can now buy anti-drone systems from the General Services Administration’s schedule, but the purchase can come with a slew of regulatory and legal considerations, said federal and private aviation law experts. Please contact your Gormley Group GSA Schedule Consultant if you have any questions about the GSA Security Schedule.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program