Federal, state and local agencies can now buy anti-drone systems from the General Services Administration’s schedule, but the purchase can come with a slew of regulatory and legal considerations, said federal and private aviation law experts. Please contact your Gormley Group GSA Schedule Consultant if you have any questions about the GSA Security Schedule.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?