Boosting small business demands big ideas – There are 28 million small businesses in America, and Defense Contract Management Agency’s small business team wants as many of them as possible to join the defense industrial base.
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?
- Tuesday Insight – December 21, 2021: Biden’s OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Rule for 84 million Workers is Back after Court Lifts Stay
- Upcoming GSA Solicitation Refresh 9 – Updates to Cloud SIN