GSA Launches eBuy Open GSA First Pilot – On October 17, 2018, GSA launched its eBuy Open GSA First Pilot aimed at increasing transparency into its business opportunities posted in eBuy, an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system. The one-year eBuy Open GSA First pilot tests the hypothesis that by GSA publicly posting eBuy awards, vendors who do not hold a GSA contract will be better positioned to decide if they want to pursue a GSA contract or subcontracting opportunities.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?