GSA Launches eBuy Open GSA First Pilot – On October 17, 2018, GSA launched its eBuy Open GSA First Pilot aimed at increasing transparency into its business opportunities posted in eBuy, an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system. The one-year eBuy Open GSA First pilot tests the hypothesis that by GSA publicly posting eBuy awards, vendors who do not hold a GSA contract will be better positioned to decide if they want to pursue a GSA contract or subcontracting opportunities.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program