GSA debuts new mobile solutions contract – Anticipating the coming expiration of existing contracts, the General Services Administration is rolling out a new way for agencies to buy mobile solutions. The procurement agency unveiled a new special item number (SIN) 132-53 to provide a suite of mobility services, including wireless carrier, threat protection, identity management, application vetting and other offerings. SIN 132-53 will replace the wireless blanket purchase agreements provided under the agency’s Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative, which are set to expire Nov. 20.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult