New GSA Sales Reporting Portal Notifications – GSA is continuously modernizing its systems in order to make the process of buying and selling goods and services easier and more efficient. Among the upcoming changes during the 2019 calendar year is the retirement of the 72A Reporting System a long standing legacy system supporting the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Sales and Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) Remittance program. 72A will be replaced by the FAS Sales Reporting Portal (FAS). For any questions on this new Sales Reporting Process please contact the Gormley Group.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program