GSA is Extending the Current Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) Pilot through FY2020 – Transactional Data Reporting (TDR), a GSA Acquisition Regulation (GSAR) rule published in 2016, reduces burden and increases transparency by requiring monthly reporting of transactional sales data from governmentwide contracts, including the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) contracts. TDR has been implemented as an optional, three-year pilot that includes eight specific Schedules and associated Special Item Numbers (SINs). If you have an questions about TDR please contact The Gormely Group, the foremost GSA and VA Multiple Award Schedule Program Consultants.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program