GSA is Extending the Current Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) Pilot through FY2020 – Transactional Data Reporting (TDR), a GSA Acquisition Regulation (GSAR) rule published in 2016, reduces burden and increases transparency by requiring monthly reporting of transactional sales data from governmentwide contracts, including the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) contracts. TDR has been implemented as an optional, three-year pilot that includes eight specific Schedules and associated Special Item Numbers (SINs). If you have an questions about TDR please contact The Gormely Group, the foremost GSA and VA Multiple Award Schedule Program Consultants.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?