Federal Contract Spending Grew 9% in 2018, Increasing for the Third Straight Year – Agencies spent $559 billion on prime and unclassified contracts. Federal contract spending in fiscal 2018 increased for the third straight year to $559 billion, a 9% increase over 2017 spending and the highest level since 2010, when agencies spent $562 billion. Read More.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?