ACES Certificates Digital Certificates – In July of 2018, the General Services Administration (GSA) announced the planned discontinuance of the Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) program. As a part of the decommission plan, IdenTrust must ensure that all ACES certificates are either expired or revoked before August 1, 2020. If you have any questions about this decommission please dont hesitate to contact your Gormley Group GSA Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?