ACES Certificates Digital Certificates – In July of 2018, the General Services Administration (GSA) announced the planned discontinuance of the Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) program. As a part of the decommission plan, IdenTrust must ensure that all ACES certificates are either expired or revoked before August 1, 2020. If you have any questions about this decommission please dont hesitate to contact your Gormley Group GSA Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program